Forward is a consulting firm that works with independent consultants form around the world to help startups build their engineering organizations.
About the Work
Company Stage: Seed
Keywords: Product Design
Term: 12+ months
Hours per week: 40
Timezone Constraints: 5 hours overlap with ET
Geographic Constraints: None
We’re working with seed stage startup that’s creating a unified interface that can be used to access information across a wide variety platforms - slack, email, notion, google drive, etc.
They have some very senior advisors based in NYC and SF helping them out but they need a full time, in house, product designer to help them push things forward.
Specifically, they’d be looking for help on the UX front, creating PRDs, and conducting user research in roughly that order.
Roughly in order of importance:
- You have experience operating as a UX designer
- You have experience collaborating directly with engineers
- You have experience working with early stage startups
- You have experience working on productivity tools and/or complex applications
- You have 8+ years experience working as a designer
Research shows that certain folks are less likely to apply for work when they don’t meet 100% of the outlined qualifications. If this role excites you, we want to hear from you. If not and you’re looking for contract work, feel free to reach out to us or take a look at our other roles.