Forward is a consulting firm that works exclusively with independent consultants to help startups build their engineering organizations.
About the Work
Company Stage: Seed
Keywords: LLMs, fine-tuning
Term: 20 hours, with possibility 3-6 month extension
Hours per week: 5-10
Timezone Constraints: 5 hours overlap with ET
Geographic Constraints: U.S. based folks preferred
We’re working with a PE firm that’s acquired an event management company and is interested in exploring whether there’s a way to use the 1000s of proposals that this company has sent in the past to built a tool that can automatically generate drafts of proposals for them.
For now they’re just looking for someone to come in and help them understand what’s possible here. If they see a viable path forward for this project this could extend into a longer term engagement.
Roughly in order of importance:
- You’re up to date (within reason) with the latest developments in the LLM space
- You’ve built experimental or production applications on top of LLMs
- You have experience fine-tuning models
- You have a background in data or ML engineering
- You have 8+ years experience
If this role sounds interesting to you, we’d love to hear from you here.